Conditions for Use of Sites and Navigation
The conditions listed below regulate the use of property of Eco Adventure Tour Ltda Internet sites that it provides free to its users.
The sites of Eco Adventure Tour Ltda have free character, but the use of some services can only be made by subscription or user registration.
From the time the user accesses the site, he/she will be automatically adhering and expressly agrees to the conditions stated herein.
The Eco Adventure Tour Ltda may refuse or prevent access to the site to those users that breaks their conditions.
You agree that is prohibited by law:
- Affect the rights and interests of third parties;
- Disable, modify or withdraw, in whole or in part, any area of the site;
- Attempting to violate the technical means of protecting the contents of the site;
- Using the site’s content for commercial purposes of selling services;
- In areas where there is exchange of information, you agree that is forbidden by law to spread, make available or transmit content that:
- Threaten the physical, moral and psychological;
- Contrary to the provisions of the Federal Constitution and the international conventions with regard to fundamental rights;
- Promote acts containing libel, defamation, slander;
- Induce any kind of discrimination, whether sexual, racial, ethnic, religious, age, social;
- Diffuse illegal, violent, immoral, pornographic, degrading;
- Create anxiety, anguish, despair, fear, depression;
- Induce the error about the true content of the user’s will, using false, inaccurate, confusing information;
- Is protected by the right of authorship and ownership;
- Have any kind of virus that harms the full operation of the website and / or third party equipment.
Eco Adventure Tour Ltda may collect personal information when you submit a form, when you visit the pages of our websites and when you participate in promotions. By submitting any contact by forms, you are no longer anonymous to us.
Eco Adventure Tour Ltda automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, cookies, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
Eco Adventure Tour Ltda uses this information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you and guide research.
All information registered on the site are kept confidential in the databases of Eco Adventure Tour Ltda.
Only authorized employees have access to personal information left by the user.
Eco Adventure Tour Ltda is not responsible for damages caused to third parties caused by access failures, transmission, dissemination or availability of the content and / or site services.
Partners, customers and projects of this site have their own links, and, when accessed, they lead you to those sites which are fully responsible thereof.
Eco Adventure Tour Ltd. may at any time without notice to users, modify or terminate any service and / or website content.
All personal information relating to members, subscribers, clients or visitors who use the Eco Adventure Tour Ltda will be treated in accordance with the law of Personal Data Protection Act, of October 26, 1998 (Law 67/98).
The aforementioned conditions are supported by Brazilian norms.
Eco Adventure Tour Ltda does not rent, sell and does not share personal information with other people or nonaffiliated companies except in order to provide you with the requested products and services.
Eco Adventure Tour Ltda only send the user’s personal data by law, when ordered to provide users’ personal information to relevant government authorities.
Cookies and Web Beacons